TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this site and placing an order you have agreed to abide by the terms and conditions set out by Angela Jey. Angela Jey reserves the sole right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. You should regularly monitor our terms and conditions to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version. We encourage our customers to review these Terms and Conditions every time you purchase products from us or use our website.
We are doing our best to make sure that all information on our website is accurate and up to date. If you are to find an error on our website, please do not hesitate to inform us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear in mind that shopping online is a different shopping experience from in-store shopping, colours and textures of materials might look different from different computer/mobile brands due to the models and set ups of the screen. Please consider the followings before placing an order online:
▪ Colours are as accurate as possible and may subject to anomalies due to screen variations
▪ Hand made pieces might not be perfectly aligned as the machine made products
▪ Vintage fabrics have small imperfections, this is part of the charm and a reflection of their history
▪ Block print fabrics might show the
▪ Sizes and measurements are approximate
▪ Products are subject to availability
▪ Prices are shown in HKD, USD and EURO without taxes and custom duties
▪ Delivery charges are an additional cost applied at the checkout
At any given time, information on our website may be subject to inaccuracies. Where an image, price or copy inexactness has occurred we aim to rectify this as soon as possible. We shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from the use of this website.