A handmade envelope clutch purse upcycled from vintage premium Japanese jacquard silk kimono obi fabric.
The Kikko is a Japanese symbol inspired by the shell of the tortoise in hexagons, a symbol for longevity.
- Brand - Heritage Refashioned
- Base Fabric: vintage Japanese silk obi
- Pattern: Envelope Clutch in Hexagon Kikko Pattern
- Fully lined with inner pocket, hidden magnetic snap closure.
- Comes with dust bag and kraft paper box
- Handmade with love
We do our best to photograph the bag to show how they will appear in person, but due to the nature of working with upcycled material, there will be some variation in the pattern seen here. This adds an element of uniqueness to the bag, with no two patterns being exactly the same.
Dispatch in a maximum of 1-2 business days.
Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery.
Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing an order only.
Availability: Ships Internationally with tracking order.