- Pashmina is a fine cashmere wool. The textiles made from cashmere
- were first woven in Kashmir, India. And it is called as a "Soft Gold"
- in Kashmir.
- All year favorite of the ultra-chic handloom pashmina in contemporary
- design and color. Weaving modern patterns and colour combination require
- long time experiment by the traditional weaving house, it makes every piece
- unique in the market. Either add a color essence to your monotone outfits,or
- mastering mixing colors.
- It is soft enough to fit into a small handbag, warm enough to protect you
- from air con chill or unpredictable weather changes.
- This piece has been made with great attention and care to material, color
- and detail. Each style is handcrafted and unique, with a timeless appeal.
- Disclaimer: The color may vary slightly from the online image due
- to monitor color settings.