- Pashmina is a fine cashmere wool. The textiles made from cashmere were first woven in Kashmir, India. and it is called as a "Soft Gold" in Kashmir.
- All year favourite of the ultra chic handloom pashmina in contemporary design and colour.
- Weaving modern patterns and colour combination require long time experiment by the traditional weaving house, it makes every piece unique in the market.
- Either add a colour essence to your monotone outfits, or mastering mixing colours.
- It is soft enough to fit into a small handbag, warm enough to protect you from air con chill or unpredictable weather changes.
- This piece has been made with great attention and care to material, color and detail.Each style is handcrafted and unique, with a timeless appeal.